Good stuff here. I've been playing every day for the past week so there! I liked part 1 also, and this is a proper expansion. As with any good roguelike, I die all too soon, but it's all about the journey. Good day-
Once upon a Dungeon II
A downloadable OuaDII for Windows
I thought I fulfilled my duty - the dungeon cleared, head of the Fallen One delivered to king's court. Clearly I must have overlooked some of evil servants. Moreover, while escaping they took Slavic gods statues with them, master controlling them, thus becoming powerful foes. Now I'm blamed of evil spreading around the country and forced to sort it out. It's gonna be tough ...
About the game:
- turn based, loot/hack oriented roguelike
- large, seamless, hand-crafted outer world. Travel it on foot, or using teleports.
- many procedurally generated dungeons to explore
- tons of various loot
- advanced fight system - use melee or projectiles. Experience different effects (bleeding, freezing, stunning), learn to recover from them
- passive and active abilities
- advanced inventory/trade mechanics
- advanced ally mechanics - they: gain experience, level up, can heal self, use equipment exactly as main hero does
- advanced dialog/quest system
- advanced crafting system - enhance equipment, made better one by merging two items together, craft potions
- customizable controls
- save/load system
- about 5-10 hours of gameplay (depend on your experience)
Notice: This is an late-alpha version of the game.
In order to download this OuaDII you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Voice acting ? why not!41 days ago
- More Dungeons!Oct 19, 2022
- Random world layoutOct 09, 2022
- New location - SpychowSep 09, 2022
- New dungeon layouterAug 13, 2022
- Torches + candlesJul 25, 2022
- Active AbilitiesMay 04, 2022
- hot bar extended!Mar 03, 2022
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I'm quite interested in your game, I was wondering how much content it has currently?
As a supplement to our discussion on reddit I might add that as written in the description it offers 5-10h of a gameplay. You can explore outer world, and dungeons.
So it's programmed in LÖVE would it be possible to build for linux?